Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wrapping up the Trivia Contest


Hello Everyone!

Thank you to all who participated in my "Spend a Year in Orchard Hill" Trivia Contest. To recap:

Day 1
My early bird winner was Sherry Kuhn and the drawing winner was Nancy Garrett.

Day 2
Becky Tidberg was both the early bird and the drawing winner.


Now on to Day 3. (Drumroll, please)
The early bird winner is E. A. West
The winner of the drawing is JoAnn Carter

The early bird winners will receive an Orchard Hill magnet set and the drawing winners will receive an Orchard Hill desk calendar and the Orchard Hill download of their choice.

But wait...There's more.

Beverly Gordon is the only participant who entered multiple days and did not win a prize. Beverly, I'll send you a magnet set, too.

Again, I thank you all for entering in spite the link problems. I greatly appreciate the time you gave to read my excerpts and find out a little bit about Orchard Hill. I hope you've enjoyed your time there and will visit again soon. In fact, please stop by my website tomorrow to read the newest free story "First Comes Love."



I wish you all a Christmas filled with blessings. I hope you will be together with family and friends. At a season when time always seems short, I also wish you the time to be still and remember why we celebrate this day and give thanks for Jesus, God's great gift to us.

Merry, merry Christmas!

Kara Lynn Russell

No comments: