Friday, December 11, 2009

Orchard Hill Trivia - Day Two


Before I announce yesterday's winners or give the questions for today, I must apologize. It seems that I forgot to mention yesterday that you can find the answers to the questions on my website - http://karalynnrussell.googlepages.com/

I've been talking about the contest so much I guess that I'm not paying attention to what I say anymore! In apology, I'd like to offer a set of my bookmarks to anyone who was not able to enter yesterday. Just email me with your snail mail address and I'll send them out.

Thank you to those of you who did enter yesterday. My first reply was from Sherry Kuhn. The winner of the drawing was Nancy Garrett. Congratulations ladies. I'll be contacting you.

Today's questions are:
4. What animal is printed on the pajamas that Faith is wearing when Andrew and Harmony stop by?

5. What is the name of Oliver's rival for Hope's affections?

6. What does David think he and Sarah need to practice?

Just a reminder - the first person to email me with the answers will receive an Orchard Hill magnet set. The winner of each day's drawing will win the Orchard Hill download of her choice and a "Spend a Year in Orchard Hill" desk calendar, featuring a different cover from the series for every month.

Thank you to all who participated. Later today I will post an excerpt from my upcoming Orchard Hill release "Susan's Fourth of July Fireworks."

No comments: