Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Year in Orchad Hill

Hello Everyone,

The tree is up, the gifts have been made and bought, there are Christmas cut-outs in my cookie jar. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

"Finding Joy," the final installment in the Orchard Hill Romance series has been released and we are officially coming to an end of our year in Orchard Hill.

But it's not quite over yet. I know Cora has a few things she'd like to say. Plus, some might have noticed that there's something missing. I wrote "proposal" stories for Gracie and Riley, and for Angel and Jeff. Ian and Lily still need to have their story told.

My goal was to have their story finished by Thanksgiving, but that is long past and I'm still not done. Some edits for a novel that's being released next year got in the way. My new goal is to be finished by the end of this week. So watch for an announcement about Ian and Lily's story being posted on my website. Plus, there may be a few other surprises coming.

If you haven't yet read the other free Orchard Hill reads, you can find Riley and Gracie's story "A Long Silly Love Chase" on my website at karalynnrussell.googlepages.com. "Catching the Bouquet," Jeff and Angel's story is available at The Wild Rose Press. (I've also heard that WRP has some fabulous free Christmas stories availble.)

Enjoy this blessed season,

Kara

No comments: