Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas from Orchard Hill


Well, with only a few days left to get ready for Christmas, almost everyone needs a break - but make it a short one because there's still presents to wrap and cards to mail and goodness knows what else to do.

In the midst of all that, Kara and I invite you to sit back and relax for a few minutes with a gift from Orchard Hill. The last Orchard Hill story, a free read has been posted at Kara's website. "An Angel's Advice" is the story of how Ian and Lily from "Considering Lily" finally get engaged. It involves a snowstorm, an angel, Santa Claus and a little glitter glue. I'm sure you'll love it.

And once you're finished, you'd better get going again. Those Christmas cookies won't bake themselves you know.

Wishing you peace and joy this Christmas,
Cora Applebaum

1 comment:

squiresj said...

Do you have a newsletter? If so, sign me up. I found you on another website. I love what I see. God Bless your CHristmas.