Saturday, January 12, 2008

Introducing Angel

Misty Green, the owner of The Green Scene Natural Food Store, has invited her niece Angel Marcell to visit her here in Orchard Hill. I’ve been told that this is a business trip rather than a social one. Angel is an up-and-coming artist who’s trying to establish her own line of greeting cards and stationary. Her cards are already for sale at the Grace Place coffee shop.

While this may be a business trip, I hope Angel will get to mix a little pleasure in, perhaps with Orchard Hill’s new real estate agent Jeff Bradley. I’ve heard he used to room with Angel’s brother Tony in college. Rumor has it that Tony has actually asked Jeff to watch out for his little sister while she’s in town, although I can’t imagine what he thinks will happen to Angel in our sleepy little burg.

Still, I wouldn’t mind having a cutie like Mr. Bradley watching over me. I wonder what Angel thinks?

Cora Applebaum

No comments: